To Live This Life I Need A Heartbeat
To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness, and to have happiness I need you!
2 Eyes Look At U
1+1 = 2 eyes look at u, 4+1 = 5 senses missing u, 12+12 = 24 hours thinking abt u, 3+4 = 7 days in week miss u, 1+11 = 12 months I need u.
You Are My Everything
Today new sun has arise, The day to let you know my love for you. Even I tell all day long, It won’t be enough. So I’ll just say, YOU ARE MY ..
Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,
Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,Na Jaane Zindagi Main Hum Se Kya Gunaah Hogaya,,,,Hazaaron Sajde Kiye Kisi Ko Paane Ke Liye,,,,Magar Jis Sajde Main ..
Jaate Hue Mur Kar Jab Hume Dekha,
Jaate hue mur kar jab hume dekha,Samjh gaye hum jo tumne na kaha,Tumhara jaana thi koi majboori,Tumse bhi na sahi jaayegi ye doori,Har wade pe teri aitbaar ..
Somthing Missing
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I —————————————- U,V,W,X,Y,Z. What are you looking for? I killed all those, who were between I and U.
I Am Not Perfect,
I am not perfect,But i know thatYou will neverEver, ever & ever..Find someone like me,Who love you like the way i do..!!
Waraq Waraq Per Teri Ebarat,tera Fasana,teri Hiqayat
Waraq waraq per teri ebarat,tera fasana,teri hiqayatKitab-e-hasti jhan se kholi teri muhabbat ka bab nikla
Time Will Always Fly, But Our Love Will Never Die
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remember me and my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment