Thanks For Always Ready To Listen To Us Grandpa, Thanks For Counseling Me On My First Love, I Really Cherish Those Words.
Thanks for always ready to listen to us grandpa, thanks for counseling me on my first love, I really cherish those words. Happy Birthday grandpa. Stay ..
It’s Great Feelings When You Know,
It’s great feelings when you know,someone likes you,someone cares about you,someone thinks about you,someone adore you,someone needs you,But it’s feels ..
It’s A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You,
It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone ..
Sisters Like You Are Dazzling Diamonds. They Glisten, They Are Invaluable And They Are Accurately A Woman’s Best Friend.
Sisters like you are dazzling diamonds. They glisten, they are invaluable and they are accurately a woman’s best friend. Have a wonderful birthday dear ..
Million's Of Greetings,
Million's of Greetings,Thousands of Colors,100s of Wishes,Kilogram's of Sweets,Lots of Smile,That's What I wish for you.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment