Friday, 10 October 2008

I Miss You This Time


I Live With Past Memories


I’m here so far away, feeling so empty in life, I live with past memories, dreaming to be like that again, Missing you so much my dear.



Missing You Is More Than I Can Deal With


Could not express my feelings more clearly, Could not hold to you dearly, Now I miss you, there is nothing I can do about it, This emotion seems more than ..



Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,


Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..



I Can Go Days Without Talking To You,


I can go days without talking to you,Months without seeing you,But not a second goes by thatI don't think about you.Miss you...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .