Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Your Smile, Your Touch, - romantic SMS Message


Khud Ko Aaj Teri Bahon Mein Hum Sama Lenge,


Khud Ko aaj teri bahon mein hum sama lenge,Apni rooh ko tere jism mein basa lenge..Nazdikiyan hogi tere mere bich,Or chum ke tere hotho ko bekarari hum ..



Dar Hai Mujhe Kahi Kho Na Jaun Main Ke Mujhe Apni Bahoon Me Aane De,


Dar hai mujhe kahi kho na jaun main ke mujhe apni bahoon me aane de,Mila de meri jaan ko mujse jo raste mujhe un rahoon mein aane de,Bardash nahi hota ..



SWEETHEART, Is A Special Word For LOVE,


SWEETHEART, is a special word for LOVE,LOVE, is special word for CARE,CARE, is special word for FRIEND,andFRIEND, is special word for... 'YOU"



If It Weren't For Your Loving Nature, Beautiful Smile And Friendly Nature, I Wouldn't Have Had And Wouldn't Have A Meaningful Life.


If it weren't for your loving nature, beautiful smile and friendly nature, I wouldn't have had and wouldn't have a meaningful life.I request, cajole and ..



Dear Hubby,


Dear hubby,We make an awesome couple you know,I may not have too many gestures to show,But, I truly love you from my heart,No one can ever make us apart,Love ..



I Think The Most Important Decision I Ever Took In Life Is,


I think the most important decision I ever took in life is,Well it is getting married to you, because you are the best person on earth,Love you hubby!



Passionate, With Longing In Mine Eyes, Searching


Passionate, with longing in mine eyes, Searchingwide, and seeking nights and days,Lo' I beheld the Truthful One, the Wise,Here in mine own House to fill ..



Let All My Smile Be Yours


Let all my smile be yoursAll your tears be mine,Let all my happiness be yoursAll your sadness be mine,Let the whole world be yours,Only you be mine



Meri Zindagi Ki Panaho Me Rhy,


Meri zindagi ki Panaho me rhy,mr bhi jaye to teri bahon me rhy,Tere lbon pr rhy meri muskurahat,Or tere ansu meri nigahon me rhy.



I Feel Something In My Heart,


I feel something in my heart,It's like a little flame,Every time I see you,This flame lights up,This flame is special for you,Because I LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .