"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.
"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"
Main Likh Du Tumhari Umar Chand Sitaaro Se,
Main likh du tumhari umar chand sitaaro se,Janamdin manau main phoolo se baharo se,@Har ek khoobsurti duniya se main lekar aau,Mehfil ye sajaau main har ..
Every Time I Look At You, I’m Reminded How Life Can Be So Beautiful,
Every time I look at you, I’m reminded how life can be so beautiful,How God blessed and loved me so much.For He gave such a wonderful and handsome child ..
Let's Raise A Glass And Make A Toast,
Let's raise a glass and make a toast,Wishing joy, peace and health to you,May your birthday be truly happy,Full of love and life all day through.
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
No comments:
Post a Comment