"Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
"Fly in the Plane of Ambition, and land on the Airport of Success, Luck is Yours, wish is Mine may ur Future always Shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..
Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,
Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,Yeh Haseen Mukka Gawanna Nhi Chahta Hun,Apny Dil Ki Baat Tumhare Samane Batlata Hoon,Aurr Tumhry Janam Din Ki Shubh ..
I Am Sure This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!
I am sure this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday
I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
Hr Raah Aasaan Ho,
Hr Raah Aasaan Ho,Hr Raah Py Khushiyn Hun,Hr Din Khubsurat Ho,Aisa Hi Poora Jeevan Ho,Yehi Hr Din Meri Dua Hai,Aisa Hi Tumhara Har Janamdin Ho..!!!
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
It’s So Nice To Have A Son Like You
It’s so nice to have a son like you who brings happiness to the family, That’s why, on son’s Day, you’re wished all of the wonderful things you ..
Your Best Days Has Just Begun
Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..
Happy Birthday. To My Amazing Husband, Who Never Ceases To Amaze Me.
Happy Birthday. To my amazing husband, who never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for who you are, and all that you do. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment