Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Holidays, Hotels & Women: - Funny SMS Message


Judge: Tum Ny Maqtool Ko Pani Me Zehar Mila Ker Q Diya?


Judge: Tum Ny Maqtool Ko Pani Me Zehar Mila Ker Q Diya?Mulzim: Janab, Us Ny Khud Kaha Tha KAisa Pani Pilao K Thanda Ho Jaun...;-p



Monday Ko Dosti,


Monday ko dosti,Tuesday ko pyar,Wednesday ko shaadi,Thursday ko barbadi,Friday ko fighting,Saturday ko talaq,Sunday ko rest,Monday ko phir se talash.



This Cat, Is Cat, A Cat, Good Cat, Way Cat, To Cat,


This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat,keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word ..



Happu Singh: Can You Define Mother-in-Law?


Happu Singh: Can you define Mother-in-Law? Pappu: A woman who destroys her son-in-law's peace of mind, happiness, liberty and good fortune by giving ..



Raat Ko Kitab Meri Mujhe Dekhti Rahi,


Raat ko Kitab Meri Mujhe dekhti rahi,.Neend Mujhe Apni orr khenchti rahi,.Neend ka Jhonka Mera Mann Moh gaya,.Aur Aaj Raat phir ye Genius Bina Padhe So ..



I Am Not Old, I Woke Up, I Lifted My Arms, I Moved My Knees, I Turned My Neck. Everything Made The Same Noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"


I am not old, I woke up, I lifted my arms, I moved my knees, I turned my neck. Everything made the same noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"I came to a conclusion, ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .