I Hide My Tears When I Say Your Name,
I hide my tears when I say your name,but the pain in my heart is stil the same.Though I smile and seem carefree,there’s no one who misses you more than ..
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!
Tere Khuwabon Ka B Hy Shoq, Teri Yaadon Me B Hy Maza ...!!Smjh Nhi Aata K Hm,So Jyn Ya Tujhy Yaad Karain .
Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
If I Never Met You, I Wouldn't Like You.
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, ..
Pani Ka 1 Katra Aankh Se Gira Abhi,
Pani ka 1 katra aankh se gira abhi, Kya tumne mujhko yaad kiya abhi, Tujhse mile zamana hua magar, yun laga koi mujhse mil k gaya abhi
I’m Thinking Of You When I’m Breathing
I feel your absence with all my very being, It’s not just my heart, but my soul, my mind. I’m thinking of you when I’m breathing, without ..
I Live With Past Memories
I’m here so far away, feeling so empty in life, I live with past memories, dreaming to be like that again, Missing you so much my dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment