.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
God Measures Time Not By Years
God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..
Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.
Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..
You Are The Person Who Always Hold My Hand Gently,
You are the person who always hold my hand gently,who listen to my voice day and night,and make everything right that goes around me. Happy Birthday
Celebrate This Day With Your Beloved Family And Friends,
Celebrate this day with your beloved family and friends,May this day be filled with laughter and happy hours.Happy Birthday, sister.!
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
No comments:
Post a Comment