Friday, 23 October 2009

Bhaar Dy Rang Jo Tery Jivaan K Paloon Mein


The More You Praise And Celebrate Your Life, The More There Is In Life To Celebrate.


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Happy Birthday!



The Best Scotch Is Aged Scotch.


The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one ..



In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars,


In soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come trues,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy to youHappy Birthday to you 🙂



I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!


I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..



Nοt Everyone In This Wοrld Is Blessed


Nοt everyone in this wοrld is blessedwith Αn understanding, trustworthy,caring Αnd loving friend.That is exactly why Ι consider myselfsο incredibly ..



Wishing On Your Birthday That U Not Only Grow Bigger But Also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…


Wishing on your Birthday that U not only Grow Bigger But also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…Have A Blasting Birthday…



Words Cannot Be Enough To Tell You What You Are To Me. Thank You For Loving Me The Way You Do. On Your Birthday, I Wish That God Blesses You With All That Your Sweet Heart Desires. I'm Really Lucky To Have Found Love In Someone Like You.


Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that ..



God Measures Time Not By Years


God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..



Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Haven’t Changed A Bit. That’s Great Because You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are.


Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .