Nobody Teaches Sun To Rise,Fish To Swim,birds To Fly,Plant To Grow,Child To Cry,& Nobody Teaches A Heart To Choose A Friend Like U....
Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U.... Good Night
1 Br Jaan Mang K To Dekho, 1 Br Yad Kr K To Dekho, Agr Hm Na Aye To Samjh Lena..
1 br jaan mang K to dekho, 1 br yad kr K to dekho, agr hm na aye to samjh lena..Shehzadi so rhe hai aur cell silent pe hai.Good Night
Sailing Moon
The moon is sailing in sky, with out any noise or shy, she comes at night, but looks so bright, she never comes at noon, and disappears soon.
Sleep Well, And That's I'll Pray For You;
Sleep well, and that's I'll pray for you;May you get what you want and through.Wait for a new dawn and a day;As I wish you a lovely night today.Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment