I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,
I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,What I Saw In You Was The Utmost HappinessThat Can Ever Be,Even More So On The Day When You And IBecame “We”,I ..
Long After Our Anniversary
Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it, Each and everyday, Happy Anniversary
A Soul Mate Is Not The Person
A soul mate is not the personwho makes you the happiest, but the onethat makes you feel the most.Who conducts your heart to bang the loudest,who can drag ..
Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright, Into My World You Brought Pure Delight
Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me, Our love is true This I can see.Happy ..
Honey, I Miss You A Lot Day In And Day Out;
Honey, I miss you a lot day in and day out;My heart aches and as the moments go by;Isn't it time for a date that is long overdue;Spending moments together ..
Best Wishes And Happy Anniversary To The Reason Of My Success, The Reason Of My Happiness And All The Smiles, The Reason Our Marriage Has Lasted Many A Mile.
Best wishes and happy anniversary to the reason of my success, the reason of my happiness and all the smiles, the reason our marriage has lasted many a ..
Fresh Air....
Fresh Air....Fresh Idea....Fresh Talent....Fresh Energy....I wish U to have a .....Sweetest Sunday,Marvellous Monday,Tasty Tuesday,Wonderful Wednesday,Thankful ..
Amongst The Million Unresolved Questions About The Reasons Of Human Existence, I’ve Got The Answer To Mine – You.
Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.
Getting Married Is Very Much Like Going To A Restaurant With Friends.
Getting married is very much like going to a Restaurant with friends.You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you ..
,*””*,*””*,
,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..
No comments:
Post a Comment