Saturday, 10 October 2009

This Message Was Sent - Funny SMS Message


Student: Sir Log Urdu English Men Bat Krte Hen,


Student: Sir log Urdu English men bat krte hen,Math men Q Nhi?::Sir:Ziyada 3,5 na kr.9,2,11 hoja.Warna 5,7 mar dunga.6 k 36 Nazar aynge or 32 k 32 bahir ..



Hi! Need One Girl


Hi! Need one girl to marry... Age no bar, color no bar, height no bar, caste no bar, but girl's father must have his own bar...CHEERS



Police Officer: I Arrest People, But, When I Go Home, I'm Under House Arrest, By Wife


Police Officer: I arrest people, But, when I go home, I'm under house arrest, by WifeProfessor: I give lectures to students, But, when I go home, I get ..



A Woman Is Always Right.


A woman is always right.She may sometimes be confused, misinformed, bitchy, stubborn, unchangeable and may be a little emotional now and then... but never ..



Current Se Bhi Bara Jhatka,


Current se Bhi Bara Jhatka,Insaan Ko Tab Lagta Hai,Jab Usay Pata Chalay,K WoBaghair Package k"Mobile Data Net" Use Ker Raha hai...;-p:0



At 18 A Lady Is Like A Footbal


At 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men behind her, at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her, at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her, at 48 a TT ball, 1 man ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .