Girl-Hm Kaha Ja Rahe Hai..?
Girl-Hm Kaha Ja Rahe Hai..? boy-Long Drive Pr..!! girl-Pahle Kyu Nhi Btaya..? boy-Mujhe B Abhi Pata Chala Jb Break Nhi Lga..
Girls Misuse It! Models Sell It!
Girls misuse it! models sell it! photographers cage it! doctors advice it! death freezes it! artists create it! Guess, what’s that?
Monday Ko Dosti,
Monday ko dosti,Tuesday ko pyar,Wednesday ko shaadi,Thursday ko barbadi,Friday ko fighting,Saturday ko talaq,Sunday ko rest,Monday ko phir se talash.
Pappu Ola Share Car Me Mein Poora Shahar
Pappu Ola Share Car me mein poora shaharghoomate rah gaya aur nahin pahunch paaya office.
Hey ! There Hav Been Many Many Times When I Disturbed U, Troubled U, Pestered U, Irritatd U,buggd U, But On This I Jus Wana Tel Tat
Hey ! There hav been many many times when i disturbed U, troubled U, pestered U, irritatd U,buggd U, but on this I jus wana tel tat " ..
Teachr: Tum Bade Ho Kr Kya Kroge?
Teachr: Tum bade ho kr kya kroge?Santa: Shadi..Teachr: Nahi, mera mtlab kya banoge?Santa:”DADDY “
Before U Speak
B4 u speak listen, B4 u write think, B4 u spend earn, B4 u criticise wait, B4 u pray forgive, B4 u quit try, B4 u msg others msg me.
Khuda Kare K Naya Saal Mujhe Raas Aajae
Khuda kare k naya saal mujhe raas aajaejo mera hai wo mere pas aajaemujhe intezar na karna paremeri shadi ki date le kr meri saas aajae ( Ameen )
Why India's Enemies Like China,Pakistan & Bangladesh Are In North,West And EAST
Why India's enemies like China,Pakistan & Bangladesh are in North,West And EAST .? . . . Bcoz RAJNIKANTH is in South...........................!...............................very ..
Banta Road Se Gujar Raha Tha,
Banta road se gujar raha tha,achanak usne jhuk kar road se kuch uthayaor jor se chillaya.... Kaminepoti v aise karte hai jaise SAMOSA pada ..
FATHER: How Are YOur Grades, Son..?
FATHER: How Are YOur Grades, Son..?SON: UndEr WatEr, Dad…!!FATHER: UnDer WatEr? WhAt DOo YOu MeAn…?SON: ThEy”Re BelOw C LevEl..!!
What Do You Call A Paleontologist Who Sleeps All The Time?
What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps all the time?A: Lazy bones!
Ek Lahori Ka Beta Parhaai Me Bilkul Daffor Tha.
Ek Lahori Ka Beta Parhaai Me Bilkul Daffor Tha.Us ny Apny Baap Se Kaha:Abba, Me ny Agay Nai Parhna,Meri Shadi Kerwa Do.Baap:Puttar Teri Marzi,Ya Aenj Rul,Ya ..
After Drinking:-
After drinking:- Men talk unnecessarily, become emotional, drive badly, continue thinking, fight 4 nthing. but.. women ..
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I-------------------------------------U,V,W,X,Y,Z. WHAT R U LOOKING FOR? I KILLED ALL THOSE WHO WERE BETWEEN I & ..
Funny Truth
No one is as ugly as their identity card pic, . . . . . . nor as good-looking as their Facebook profile pic.. ;D :P
Example Of Coincidence
Teacher: “Can anyone give me an example of Coincidence?” Johnny: “Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day same time.”
Teacher: Tomorrow There Will Be A Class On Sun. Everyone Must Attend It.
Teacher: Tomorrow there will be a class on Sun. Everyone must attend it.Pappu: No Sir, I will not be able to attend it.Teacher: Why?Pappu: My mother will ..
No comments:
Post a Comment