Wishing On Your Birthday That U Not Only Grow Bigger But Also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…
Wishing on your Birthday that U not only Grow Bigger But also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…Have A Blasting Birthday…
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
Very Often Life Is Unpredictable, Just Like Weather. But I Wish That Only Sunny Days Would Be In Your Forecast.
Very often life is unpredictable, just like weather. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. Wish You a Happy birthday!
24 Sweet Hours Make 1 Sweet Day,
24 sweet hours make 1 sweet day,7 sweet days make 1 sweet week,4 sweet weeks make 1 sweet month,But 1 sweet person like you makes life sweet!Happy Birthday
"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.
"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"
Aye Raat Mujhe Maan Ki Tarah Gaud Mein Lele,
Aye raat mujhe Maan ki tarah gaud mein lele,Din bhar ki mushakat se badan toot raha hai..Happy Birthday Fathe
On Your Birthday, Cousin, People Will Tell You Not To Worry; That You Should Be Carefree.
On your birthday, cousin, people will tell you not to worry; that you should be carefree. Those people are wrong! At your age, you really should worry ..
Wishing U A Success Full &
Wishing U A Success Full &Delightful Happy Birthday,Loaded With Full of Luv,BLESSINGS from Ur Close onesHave a wonderful DayHAPPY BIRTHDAY
Har Raah Aasan Ho,
Har Raah Aasan Ho,Har Raah Pe Khushiyan Ho,Har Din Khoobsurat Ho,Aisa Hi Poora Jivan Ho,Yahi Har Din Meri Dua Ho,Aisa Hi Tumhara Har Janamdin Ho!!!Happy ..
I Don't Need Any Inspiration Or Motivation In My Life,
I don't need any inspiration or motivation in my life,Because when I look at you,I draw the same energy,Love you a lot grandpa,Wish you a very happy birthday!Stay ..
No comments:
Post a Comment