Monday, 18 January 2010

You Have Been My First Best Friend, My Dear Brother.


On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.


On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..



"Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,


"Fly in the Plane of Ambition, and land on the Airport of Success, Luck is Yours, wish is Mine may ur Future always Shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..



I Look Forward To Spending Every Birthday With You Because You Are A Bundle Of Joy. Every Single Day, You Amaze Me At Your Ability To Make The Sun Shine Through Every Cloud. You Deserve A Big Celebration, And I’m Making It Happen.


I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine ..



I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes, That your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me.Wish you Happy Birthday!



Your Best Days Has Just Begun


Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..



You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guide. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!


You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guide. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!



Special Birthday Party Night


Leave your sorrows, strains behind, It’s time to have some fun, I hope you’re ready for tonight! Your special day has come. Happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .