Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Nothing In Nature Is 4 Itself


Dur Hai To Kya Hoa Aaj Ka Din To Hame Yaad Hai,


Dur hai to kya hoa aaj ka din to hame yaad hai, Tum na sahi par tumhara saya to hamare sath hai, Tumhe lagta hai hum sab bhul jate hai Par dekhlo tumhara ..



I'm So Far From You, But I Still Feel Like You Are Right Beside Me—


I'm so far from you, but I still feel like you are right beside me—and we are celebrating your birthday. Cheers from a thousand miles away, my friend. ..



Wishing You A SUCCESSFUL And


Wishing You a SUCCESSFUL andDELIGHTFUL Happy Birthday,Loaded With Full of LOVE,BLESSINGS from ur Close onesHave a wonderful Day.HAPPY BIRTHDAY



If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..



Instead Of Thinking Of Your Birthday As Getting Older,


Instead of thinking of your birthday as getting older, try to think of it as a sweet yearly reminder that we have had so many fortunate years together. ..



Son, May Every Dream And Wish You Have Not Only Come True But Also Lead To An Amazing Future For You!


Son, may every dream and wish you have not only come true but also lead to an amazing future for you!Happy Birthday



For The World, Is Just Another Day,


For the world, is just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.



Happy Birthday! You Deserve A Carefree Day. That's Why I've Decided To Do Your Work Today.


Happy birthday! You deserve a carefree day. That's why I've decided to do your work today. Tomorrow, of course, we'll go back to usual — you know, you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .