Rutha Hai Koi, Aaj Phir Usse Manane Ko Jee Chahta Hai...
Rutha hai koi, aaj phir usse manane ko jee chahta hai...Naaraz ho gaya tha koi, aaj phir usse hasane ko jee chahta hai...Hamari taraf dekhna tak chod diya ..
Sweetheart!! You Are So Beautiful,
Sweetheart!! You are so beautiful,my love for you will always be true,here’s a wish for my darling…may all your dreams come trueI wish you a very happy ..
You And Your Love Is The Reason Why I Feel So Alive Every Day.
You and your love is the reason why I feel so alive every day.Thank you for your patience and devotion,You have made my life complete, I love you so much.Happy ..
Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.
Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..
No comments:
Post a Comment