Birthday Wishes Straight From Heart For A Friend Without Any Fault. Have A Great Time, See You Soon.
Birthday wishes straight from heart for a friend without any fault. Have a great time, see you soon.Happy Birthday
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
Your Dreams Are Real, You Work Hard And You Have A Pure Heart, Hope Your Birthday Fulfills All Your Wishes And Dreams Come True.
Your dreams are real, you work hard and you have a pure heart, hope your birthday fulfills all your wishes and dreams come true.Happy Birthday
Anyone’s Birthday, Anyone’s Party, Be Whatever, Spotlight Needs Where It Needs To Be, On You!
Anyone’s birthday, anyone’s party, be whatever, spotlight needs where it needs to be, On You! Happy Birthday and warmest wishes.
Your Best Days Has Just Begun
Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..
If You're One Of The Lucky Few,
If you're one of the lucky few, you have two of life's greatest gifts in abundance: family and friends. With a cousin like you, I'm the luckiest person ..
I Searched My Wallet And Found It Empty,
I searched my wallet and found it empty,I searched my pockets and found some few coins,Then I searched my heart and I found you,Then I realized how rich ..
No comments:
Post a Comment