You've Seen Me Laugh, You Have Seen Me Cry And You Were Always There To Attend To My Whims.
You've seen me laugh, you have seen me cry and you were always there to attend to my whims.I may not have conveyed my feelings - I love you, I respect ..
Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing And Righteous...
Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous...That's you PapaHappy Father's Day!
While Dad Was Polishing His New Car,
While Dad Was Polishing His New Car,His 4 Yr Old Son Picked Stone &Scratched Lines On The Side Of The Car.In His Anger, Dad Took The Child’s ..
So Many Wonderful Years In All Kinds Of Weather,
So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,Thinking of u father brings memories to mind,Wonderful moments I will forever treasure,I love u so dearly.Happy ..
A Daughter’s First Love,
A Daughter’s First Love,Son’s First Inspiration,Child’s First Super Hero,Everybody’s First Best Friend Is Dad.Happy Father’s Day Wishes To One ..
No comments:
Post a Comment