Friends Are Like A Chocolate Box,and Each Chocolate Is Like A Portion Of Life,some Are Crunchy,some Are Nutty,some Are Soft And Some Are Hard But All Are Delicious!:-)
Friends are like a chocolate box,and each chocolate is like a portion of life,some are crunchy,some are nutty,some are soft and some are hard but all are ..
Life Is Train,
Life is train, love is wine, wife is pain, family is chain, experience is gain, knowledge is brain. But GOOD FREINDSHIP is main
Science Has Proved That Sugar Melts In Water, So Plz Don't Walk In The Rain,
Science has proved that sugar melts in water, so plz don't walk in the rain,otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!
Yeh Sms Jin "khubsurat" Logo Ko Milta Hai,
Yeh sms jin "khubsurat" logo ko milta hai,woh 5 sec baad behosh ho jate hain, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,Nhi behosh hue na,"khubsusat" hote to ..
I Have A Friend Which Is You
I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, But our Friendship will never say Goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment