Trials Make You Strong, Sorrows Make You Humble, Success Keeps You Glowing And God Keeps You Going.
Trials make you strong, sorrows make you humble, success keeps you glowing and God keeps you going. Happy New Year 2017.
I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,
I met love, health, peace and joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your address hope they arrived safely. Happy New Yea
New Year Is A Time For Celebration,
New Year is a time for celebration,of love, of life, of Friendship,Therefore, it is the time to thank God,for the wonderful friends,and to bring to their ..
As We Raise A Toast To The New Year,
As we raise a toast to the New Year,With a sparkle in our eyes, and a smile on our lips,May the dreams we weave all come true,and the days abound with ..
This Is To Convey,
This Is To Convey,My Warm Happy New Year Greetings,For You And Your Family,May Your Every Daybreak Usher,In A New Reason To Smile,Every Time You Are Around ..
We Are In The Last Month Of The Year. Just Felt I Should Thank Everyone Who Made Me Smile This Year. You Are One Of Them, So Here's A Big
We are in the last month of the year. Just felt I should thank everyone who made me smile this year. You are one of them, so here's a bigTHANK YOU!Happy ..
Sparkling Crackers Colorful Night Sweetest Bite Smiling Faces Delicious Dishes Only Luv, No Fear Let's Welcome The New Year.
Sparkling Crackers Colorful Night Sweetest Bite Smiling Faces Delicious Dishes Only Luv, No Fear Let's Welcome the New Year. Happy New Yea
No comments:
Post a Comment