May God Paint The Canvas Of Ur Life
May God paint the canvas of ur lifewith the most beautiful coloursand sprinkle peace, luck, successand joy at every step!Happy new yea
When The NEW YEAR Arrives, It Brings New Ideas To Make Our Lives Good To Better & Better To Best
When the NEW YEAR arrives, it brings new ideas to make our lives good to better & better to bestWishing you and your loved ones a very Happy 2017 New ..
I Met Love, Health, Peace And Joy,
I met love, health, peace and joy,They needed a permanent place to stay.I gave them your address hope they arrived safely. Happy New Yea
New Year Is The Time To Remember All The Memories WΕ Share, All The Fun Things We Did, All The Secrets WΕ Poured Out For Distance Is The Last Thing That Can Create A Rift In Our Friendship.
New Year is the time to remember all the memories WΕ share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets WΕ poured out for distance is the last thing that ..
New Year Is A Time For Celebration, Of Love, Of Life, Of Friendship. It Is The Time To Thank God, For The Wonderful Friends, And Everything.
New Year is a time for celebration, of love, of life, of Friendship. it is the time to thank God, for the wonderful friends, and everything.Wish You Happy ..
In "The Universal Bank Of God"...
In "The Universal Bank of God"... God stores his blessings & deposited 365 days full of love, faith & happiness for you... So,Enjoy spending... ..
A Prayer When I'm Weary
A Prayer When I'm WearyAs Onward I Trod, A Little More Trusting, Believing in God, This I Would Wish for Within Moments Dear, Not a Lot - Just a Little ..
Memorable Moment Are Celebrated Together,
Memorable Moment Are Celebrated Together,U R My Best Friend for now & forever,Let This Year 2016 Will Get You,Happiest Moment,Love From Others,Wish ..
No comments:
Post a Comment