Even If I Spent My Entire Life Paying You For The Happiness That You Have Brought Into My Life, I Would Never Be Able To Thank You Enough.
Even if I spent my entire life paying you for the happiness that you have brought into my life, I would never be able to thank you enough. I love you, ..
Na ZUBAAN Se,
Na ZUBAAN se,Na MANN se,Na PYAR se,Na GIFT se,Na POST se,Or na EMAIL se,Direct+""+.+""++ DiLsE +"+ .+""+" Happy ..
Wishing On Your Birthday That U Not Only Grow Bigger But Also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…
Wishing on your Birthday that U not only Grow Bigger But also Better, Brighter, Beautiful, Brainy & Brilliant…Have A Blasting Birthday…
I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!
I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday
Birthdays Are A Time To Say We Hope You Have The Greatest Day Laugh, Smile And Celebrate With Friends
Birthdays are a time to say We hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friendsMay the magical days show no ends!Wishing You Happy ..
No comments:
Post a Comment