Wednesday, 18 August 2010

"Some People Likes Sunday, - Birthday SMS Message


Are You Really The Most Beautiful, Amazing, And Heavenly Angel In My Life Or Are My Eyes Just Playing Tricks On Me After So Many Years?


Are you really the most beautiful, amazing, and heavenly angel in my life or are my eyes just playing tricks on me after so many years?I don't think they ..



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



For The World, It's Just Another Day,


For the world, it's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.



For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,


For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..



I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.


I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..



"On Your Birthday, I Wanted To Give You The Costliest Present... But Then I Realised You Already Have Me As Your Friend.


"On your birthday, I wanted to give you the costliest present... but then I realised you already have me as your friend.Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!"



Dua Mile Bando Se Khushiyan Mile Jag Se,


Dua Mile Bando Se Khushiyan Mile Jag Se,Sath Mile Apno Se Rehmat Mile Rab Se,Zindagi Me Aap Ko Be Panah Pyar Mile,Kush Rahe Aap Duniya Mein Ziyda Sub Se.Saalgira ..



Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,


Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..



Kick Off


Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .