Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Kash Wo Kabi Palko Pe Sajaaye Mujhey


My Love For You Is Like Water,


My love for you is like water,Falling countless.The beating of my heart,For you is so heavy and soundless,The feeling of being in your arm is soPrecious ..



I Miss Your Smile, And I Can’t Help It,


I Miss your smile, and I can’t help it,I feel like my heart is failing bit by bit,I feel like I stagger, and I am not fit…Your love is killing me softly, ..



Tu Aarzoo, Tu Justjoo, Tere Siva Kuchh Nahi


tu aarzoo, tu justjoo, tere siva kuchh nahidin dophar kyun har sehar khalti hai teri kamigaahein-bagaahein meri saanse bhimujh ko lagti hai jaise sazawoh ..



Mohabbat Ka Matlab Intzaar Nahi Hota,


Mohabbat ka matlab intzaar nahi hota,Har kisi ko dekhna pyar nahi hota,Yu to milta hai roz mohabbat-e-paigam,Pyar hai zindgi jo har baar nahi hota,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .