Monday, 4 October 2010

You Make Me Feel Home, My Love. You Are More Than Just A Boyfriend.


U R 1 Year Closer To All Your Wishes


Hey,u r 1 year older now, 1 year smarter now, 1 year bigger now, and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes. Happy Birthday !



On Birthdays People Wish For Many Things.


On birthdays people wish for many things. For yours, I hope that you only want one: that you get to live for many, many years so that we can spend them ..



You Are Rough From The Outside, Which Is Why I Find You Handsome. You Are Tender From The Inside, Which Is Why I Love You.


You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.



May The Blowing Of Candles On The Birthday Cake Also Blow Away All Your Troubles, Worries And Misfortune!


May the blowing of candles on the birthday cake also blow away all your troubles, worries and misfortune!Happy Birthday!



Thanks For Making My Life Wonderful And Being A Part Of My Life.


Thanks for making my life wonderful and being a part of my life.Whatever I am, is only because of you,You are my angel,Thanks for coming in my life and ..



Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,


Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!



I Hope Your Special Day Will Bring You Lots Of Happiness, Love And Fun. You Deserve Them A Lot. Enjoy!


I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!Happy Birthday



Sweet Sister I Hope Ur Spcl Day Is Filled With Sunshine,


Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .