Friends R Like A Page In A Book Of Life,
Friends R like a page in a book of life, Every page with a different subject. But best friends r d index page covering every subject. ..
Life Is Not Waste
They say as long as atleast one person cares for you, Life isn't waste, So when things go wrong terribly, And you feel like giving up, Please remember ..
Don't Love A Friend Who Hurts U.
Don't love a friend who hurts u.Don't hurt a friend who loves u,Sacrifice everything for your friend.But don't sacrifice a friend for anything.
Dosti Ka Pehala Paigam
Dosti ka pehala paigam aapke naam, Zindgi ki aakhri saans aapke naam, Rahe salamat yeh dosti apni, Ise salamat rakhana aapka kaam.
Sochne Ki Tumhe Kia Zaroorat Hai ,
Sochne Ki Tumhe Kia Zaroorat Hai , Pukara Hai Jo Naam Tumhara , Pukarne Wala Koi Gair Nahin , Ek Pyara Sa Anjana Sa Dost Hai Tumhara.!
You Are My Friend Forever
I CARE For U Bcoz You Are MY sweet _,_,_,_,_,_,_, ¡ ,_,_,_,_,_) ¡ ¡_,_,_, ¡ _,_,_,)R I E N D ¡ ¡ O R E V E R ¡_,_¡
Thank You For Being My Friend
Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth, but in having friend like you A precious gift from ..
Frndshp Is Nt A Word,
Frndshp is nt a word,Nt merely a relatnshp.Itz a silent promise sayin,”I was”,”I am”&”I wll b”…
No comments:
Post a Comment