Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
I Know It’s Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Wonderful Brother.
I know it’s your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a wonderful ..
I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!
I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday
Na ZUBAAN Se,
Na ZUBAAN se,Na MANN se,Na PYAR se,Na GIFT se,Na POST se,Or na EMAIL se,Direct+""+.+""++ DiLsE +"+ .+""+" Happy ..
Thanks For Always Ready To Listen To Us Grandpa, Thanks For Counseling Me On My First Love, I Really Cherish Those Words.
Thanks for always ready to listen to us grandpa, thanks for counseling me on my first love, I really cherish those words. Happy Birthday grandpa. Stay ..
It’s So Nice To Have A Son Like You
It’s so nice to have a son like you who brings happiness to the family, That’s why, on son’s Day, you’re wished all of the wonderful things you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment