Sunday, 27 November 2011

People Aren't As Beautiful As They Look, As They Walk Or As They Talk.


"..Itni Be-RukhI WO BHi HuMsay,,,


"..Itni be-RukhI wO bHi huMsay,,,"Shaam""..Hmari muhabat ka Tmasha deKhti Ho,,"YaN hmaRy zaBat ka ImtIhaaN laIti Ho,,,



If You Are A Tree, I Will Become A Lilly,


If you are a tree, I will become a lilly,If you are a shore, I will become a river,If you are a bee, I will become a flower,I love you My dear.



I Swear I Will Love You Forever


You can turn the ice into fire, And make the world around me spinning. You are good, beautiful and clever, And I swear I will love you forever!



Every1 Thinks, Thats I Am Happy And Fine But Look A Little Closer..You'll See Tearx In My Eys..


Every1 thinks, thats i am Happy and fine but look a little Closer..You'll see Tearx in my eys..Why I am Still Loving you when u never loved me...!!YYyyYY ..



Mein Ho Dard Hi


Mein Ho Dard HiDeta Hai,Kabhi Apno Ki“JUDAI” se,Kabhi Kisi Ki“BEWAFAI” se,Kabhi Adhoore“KHUWABON” se,Kabhi Jhoote“WAADON” se,Pyar HameshaDard ..



Ishq Hame Jeena Sikha Deta Hai,


Ishq hame jeena sikha deta hai,Vafa ke naam par marna sikha deta hai...Ishq nahi kiya to karke dekho,Jaalim har dard sahna sikha deta hai...



If Kisses Were Water, I Will Give You The Sea;


If kisses were water, I will give you the sea;If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree;If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy;If I am your everything, ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .