Thursday, 24 November 2011

One Year Pass Like A Rocket,


You Would Never Ever Know What I Think About You,


You would never ever know what I think about you,in first place but I ensure you whatever it is.It is the respect for you, Happy Anniversary to you.May ..



My Life Did Not Begin With You;


My life did not begin with you;But I wish my it ends with you.Please be my life for life!



May God Keep Blessing The Two


May God keep blessing the twoof you and may the love youhave for each other keep growing withtime. Happy Wedding AnniversaryBrothe



D Most Important Thing U Fixed Was On Ur Day Of Leisure Wen U Fixed Ur Eyes On Me That Day I'll Always Treasure I Love You


D most important thing u fixed was on ur day of leisure wen u fixed ur eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love youHappy Anniversary



Dear Friend,


Dear Friend,May your marriage be Blessed with companionship, joy and loveMay you be blessed by the heavens above.Happy Anniversary



It’s My Immense Pleasure To Say


It’s my immense pleasure to sayyou happy anniversary.May your couple always remain happyand have a long lasting relationship…



A Great Couple And Lovely Friends


A great couple and lovely friendsMy wishes for you shall never endHave a blast, celebrate this dayMay nothing but happiness come your way.Happy Anniversary.



If I Met U On Tomorrow,


If i met u on tomorrow,I would still give u my heart,If u say ” do u still love me?”I d say, “till death do apart us”Happy anniversary.



Jewelry Tin: Hide A Gorgeous


Jewelry tin: Hide a gorgeousbauble inside a simple tinfor a welcome anniversary surprise.



Nothing In This World Could Ever Be As Wonderful As The Love You've Given Me Your Love Makes My Days So Very Bright, Just Knowing You're My Darling ...


Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling ... ..



You Have Made Me Who I Am Today


You have made me who I am todayLoved and cared in every wayHere’s a wish just for youHappy Anniversary, may each day be newLove you mom dad



When I See You Two Together


When I see you two togetherI thanks God for blessing me soYou are the best mom and dad everThat’s all I want you to knowHappy Anniversary.



Congratulations On Another Year Of Love, Laughter, And Happiness.


Congratulations on another year of love, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..



A Handsome Guy And A Pretty Girl Will


A handsome guy and a pretty girl Willmake a beautiful Wedding;but a faithfulman and a pious Woman Will Make A Beautiful Marriage



The Most Important Thing You Fixed Was On Your Day Of Leisure


The most important thing you fixed Was on your day of leisureWhen you fixed your eyes on me That day I’ll always treasureI love you** Happy Anniversary



Hr Subah Teri Muskurati Rahy


Hr Subah Teri Muskurati RahyHr Sham Teri Gungunati RahyMeri Dua Hai Ki Tu Jis Se Bhi MilyHr Milne Waly Ko Teri Yaad Aati Rahy Happy Wedding Anniversary



Marriage Is Best Rélation Between Màn And Women In Which Indépéndence Is Equal, D Dépéndénce Mutual And Tha Obligation Réciprocal.


Marriage is best rélation between màn and women in which Indépéndence is Equal, D Dépéndénce mutual and tha Obligation ..



Getting Married Is Very Much Like Going To A Restaurant With Friends.


Getting married is very much like going to a Restaurant with friends.You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you ..



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



You Are So Lucky That You Spend


You are so lucky that you spendmany years together.May God bless you long listing relationship.My Prayers are always for you.Happy anniversary dear friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .