Mujhe Apni Mohabbat Ki Khushbu Se Noor Ker Do,
Mujhe apni mohabbat ki khushbu se noor ker do,Main tum se juda na ho sakoun mujhe itna majboor ker do,Meri nus nus main bus jaye husan tera,Main kisi or ..
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away.
When I first saw you, you took my breath away.When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.When you touched ..
As I Watch The Shooting Star Flash Across The Sky, I Forget To Ask For Wish As I Have Got In You What I Need In My Life - To Live Happily Ever After.
As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky, I forget to ask for wish as I have got in you what I need in my life - to live happily ever after.I ..
Somthing Missing
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I —————————————- U,V,W,X,Y,Z. What are you looking for? I killed all those, who were between I and U.
Jo Kuch Bhi Mila Hai Usi Mein Khush Hu,
Jo kuch bhi mila hai usi mein khush hu,mein tere liye khuda se taqrar nahi karta,par kuch to baat hai teri fitrat mein zalim,warna tujhe chahne ki khata ..
No comments:
Post a Comment