Sunday, 10 June 2012

Thanks For Completing My Life


We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,


We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know, Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things, But Our Love ..



Yes, It Was Love At First Sight. I Feel That After All These Years, I Have Finally Found My Soul Mate


Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mateHappy Anniversary



You Two Are An Inspiration To The World.


You two are an inspiration to the world.Looking at you, we know thatsoulmates can find and keep each other,commitment means something,a great team can ..



May The Love Between You, Bring Lots Of Joy, And May That Happiness No One Can Destroy!!!


May the love between you, bring lots of joy, And may that happiness no one can destroy!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!



Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,


Har Sans Ma Tujhe Meri Awaz Ayegi,Na Chahte Huay B Tujhe Meri Yaad Ayegi ,Machal Joagy Mujhe Milne KO,Jab Moat Mujhe is Dunya SE Door Lay Jayegi......!!!!!!! ..



Hope That Ur Strong, Sweet & Soothing Bond Of Togetherness & Its Freshness & Fragrance Continue Till Eternity.


Hope that ur strong, sweet & soothing bond of togetherness & its freshness & fragrance continue till eternity.Happy Marriage Anniversary



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!


On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .