You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
Live 4 D Person Ho Dies 4u,
Live 4 d person ho dies 4u, Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u, Fight 4 d person ho protects u, n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!...........valentine ..
May This Valentine’s Day Be Filled With Love, Understanding And Contentment As You Journey Through Life With Those You Hold Dear.
May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.Happy Valentine Day
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.
I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..
Socha Aap Say Baat Karoon,
Socha aap say baat karoon,Phir socha, ek mulaqat karoon,Phir socha, kyun na intezar karoon,Phir socha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke ..
I Do Not Need More Tests To Find Out If Your Love Is What I Needed In My Life, Since We Changed My Life My Girlfriend.
I do not need more tests to find out if your love is what I needed in my life, since we changed my life my girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s My Love.
On This Valentine's Day, Resolve To Celebrate It In An Eco-friendly Way.
On this Valentine's Day, resolve to celebrate it in an eco-friendly way.Save nature, plants and trees.So avoid roses and other flowers and gift diamonds ..
Just The Thought Of You Makes My Heart Beat So Fast,
Just the thought of you makes my heart beat so fast,makes me breathe so hard, and I perspire a lot!You really are the one.I love you!Happy Valentine Day
No comments:
Post a Comment