Friday, 8 June 2012

Nothing Special, - Good Night SMS Message


You May Think That I Forgot You,


You may think that I forgot you,You may think that I don't care,and you may think that I'm not thinking of you.Well, you're wrong.You're still in my dreams.Goodnight..



Darkness Is Everywhere, The Birds Are Back To Homes.


Darkness is everywhere, the birds are back to homes.Roads are quite, everybody is sleeping .But I am not, you know why?Just want to say you Good Night.



Beautiful Thoughts In Beautiful Mind,


Beautiful thoughts in beautiful mind,Give beautiful dreams in beautiful eyes,So enjoy these beautiful night in beautiful dreams,In beautiful night in beautiful ..



Badan Thakan Se Choor Hai,,


Badan Thakan Se Choor Hai,,Per Neend Hum Se Door Hai,,Tera Khayal Sath Hai,, Bari Udaas Raat Hai..Hawa-e-Gham Ka Zor Hai,,Samandron Ka Shor Hai,,Judaiyon ..



Watching Over You


You dream about your dreams, And my dream is you. As you rest your head, I will dream about my dream coming true. My sleepy head, you sleep tight, And ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .