A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..
Its Your Birthday Time Again;
Its your birthday time again;Its true; theres no denying,Another year has come and gone;You know that Im not lying. So for you,the birthday person,Here ..
Flying Papers , Multi Colours Of Balloon, Delicated Blossom, Fantastic People, Love And Laughter. What It Describes?
Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..
I Take Pride In Having Learnt From A Teacher Like You Because, Now My Life Has A Purpose And A Cause.
I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment