Friday, 26 April 2013

You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,


Your Lovely Eyes That Spark With Cheer,


Your lovely eyes that spark with cheer, Do you know my dear? When you smile, I feel all right, Because of you, my life is bright, I really love you from ..



My Husband, I Hope This February 14th Becomes A Very Special Day For Both Of Us, You Are An Amazing Man And That’s Why I Love You With All My Might. I Thank You For All You Do To Prove Your Love.


My husband, I hope this February 14th becomes a very special day for both of us, you are an amazing man and that’s why I love you with all my might. ..



This Valentine’s Day, I Want You To Know That I Love You And I Will Always Be Thankful That I Am Blessed With Such A Wonderful Husband. I Love You, Hubby.


This Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that I love you and I will always be thankful that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband. I Love you, hubby.Happy ..



While You Are Busy Planning Your Day With Your Special Someone, Here Are Beautiful Valentine’s Day Messages, Quotes And Images That You Can Share With Each Other.


While you are busy planning your day with your special someone, here are beautiful Valentine’s Day messages, quotes and images that you can share with ..



Adam N Eve Started To Love,


Adam n Eve started to love, Romeo n Juliet introduced it, Devdas n Paro suffered 4 it, Laila n Majnu died for it, so my dear ..



Socha Aap Say Baaat Karoon,


Socha aap say baaat karoon,Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ..



I Will Never Forget The Price You Paid To Have My Attention And To Make Me Fall For You, Whenever I Remember It, I Love You More. I’m Glad We’re Together.


I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you, whenever I remember it, I love you more. I’m glad we’re together. ..



Love Hubby,


Love hubby,We mke an awesum couple u know,I may not have too many gestures to show,But, I truly love u 4m ma heart,No one can ever make us apart,Love you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .