I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!
The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
Step By Step And Continue The Journey, Slowly May Seem Time.
Step by step and continue the journey, slowly may seem time.Forgot your past, you cannot change, and forget about your future,you cannot predict. Just ..
May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The Feeling Of Love And The Sharing Of Good Cheer.
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing ..
Very Often Life Is Unpredictable, Just Like Weather. But I Wish That Only Sunny Days Would Be In Your Forecast.
Very often life is unpredictable, just like weather. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. Wish You a Happy birthday!
On This Very Special Day For You,
On this very special day for you,I send you my love and wishes too!And hope that you will find the way,to enjoy a wonderful birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment