Baar Baar Yeh Din Aaye,
Baar baar yeh din aaye,baar baar yeh dil gaaye,tu jiye hazaro saal,yehi hai meri aarzoo,Happy Birthday To You !!!
*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***
*** HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU ***MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU LOTS OF SUCH JOYS & HAPPY MOMENTS.MAY YOU LIVE LONG & LIVE HAPPY.MAY WORRIES, THOUGHTS, ANGERS & BAD LUCKS ..
You Are A Teacher, A Friend, A Philosopher And A Guide. What More One Can Ask For! We Are Lucky To Have You As Our Class Teacher. Thank You!
You are a teacher, a friend, a philosopher and a guide. What more one can ask for! We are lucky to have you as our class teacher. Thank you! Happy birthday!
Every Single Day Since You Were Born, You've Added Something Amazing To My Life. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You In It.
Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved ..
I Wish A Wish 4 U ,
I wish a wish 4 u ,the wish i wish 4 few ,the wish i wish 4 u is that ,ur all wishes come true ,so keep on wishing as all my wishes are with u . Happy ..
I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!
I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
Happy Birthday To My Charming Granny,
Happy birthday to my charming granny,I want to wish you a beautiful and memorable day!May you always stay happy and healthy!
On Your Special Day, Sweetheart, I‘d Like To Let You Know That You Make Every Single Day Of My Life Really Special Just By Being Yourself!
On your special day, sweetheart, I‘d like to let you know that you make every single day of my life really special just by being yourself!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment