If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
We Celebrate A Person Who
We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. Happy Birthday
Your Precious Life Lessons Are The Best Gift To Me, I Am Too Small To Gift You Anything.
Your precious life lessons are the best gift to me, I am too small to gift you anything. Therefore, sending warm wishes to you on your birthday. May you ..
The Wisdom Behind The Tradition Of Celebration Of Birthdays Is That Even If Your Life Is One Year Less... We Need To Celebrate Every Year, Every Day And Every Moment Of Life.
The wisdom behind the tradition of celebration of birthdays is that even if your life is one year less... we need to celebrate every year, every day and ..
You Are The Best Of You Kind, The Light In Your Peer Group.
You are the best of you kind, the light in your peer group. Just wanna wish u the most Joyous and fun-tastic Birthday
Step By Step The Journey Goes On,
Step by Step the Journey Goes on,Little by Little it May seem so Long.Forget About Your Past, You can't change it,Forget about your Future, You cant Predict ..
May Your Birthday And Every Day Be Filled With The Warmth Of Sunshine, The Happiness Of Smiles, The Sounds Of Laughter, The...
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the...Happy Birthday
Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,
Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..
No comments:
Post a Comment