Thursday, 25 July 2013

May All The Happiness Be For You


May Warmth Be Always In Your Home


May warmth be always in your home, May all the love be in your heart, Happy new year my friend, and cheers, For this one and all the coming years!



May The New Year Brings In New Joys, Hopes And Promises; New Yearnings,


May the new year brings in new joys, hopes and promises; new yearnings, wishes and desires, a new zest to live on, to begin new journeys, new chapters, ..



I Hve No Pearl To Gift You,


I hve no pearl to gift you,I hve no diamond to give u,I hve no flowers to send u, butI have 3 beautiful words to say u"ALLAH BLESS YOU"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018



Because It’s A New Year Night.


Because it’s a new year night.Pleasures are coming,Flowers are blossoming,Happiness is surrounding,What else you are finding? Happy new year 2017



May Your Hair, Your Teeth,


May Your Hair, Your Teeth,Your Face-Lift, Your Abs AndYour Stocks Not Fall;And May Your Blood Pressure,Your Triglycerides,Your Cholesterol,Your White Blood ..



May This New Year God Grants You Five Things;


May this new year god grants you five things;Sun, to warm you,Moon to charm you,An Angel to protect you,True love, to care for you,A friend, to listen ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .