Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga, Aapke Har Kadam Par Duniya Ka Salam Hoga, Himat Se Mushkilon Ka Samana Karna Hamari Dua Hai Ki Waqt
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga, aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga, Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt ..
A Brother Is The Special Person, Who Fights With Me,
A brother is the special person, who fights with me,cares for me, plays with me and help for me in the trouble.Suggests me things and shouts at me at times.Whatever ..
Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aayaa,
Suraj roshni le kar aayaa,Aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa,Phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa,Mubarak �ho tumhaari Saalgira ka din aaya!
Happy Birthday, Cousin! From The Moment You Came Into This World, You've Been The Shiniest Apple To Hang On Our Family Tree.
Happy birthday, cousin! From the moment you came into this world, you've been the shiniest apple to hang on our family tree. That's why I love hanging ..
Born On Monday,
Born on Monday,Fair in face;Born on Tuesday,Full of God’s grace;Born on Wednesday,Sour and sad;Born on Thursday,Merry and glad;Born on Friday,Worthily ..
It Being Your Birthday, Even The Sun Is Shining More Brightly Today As A Way To Wish You!
It being your birthday, even the sun is shining more brightly today as a way to wish you!Happy Birthday Wishes!
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Famous Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become famous because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy ..
I Hope Your Special Day Will Bring You Lots Of Happiness, Love, And Fun. You Deserve Them A Lot. Enjoy!
I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment