Just Love When Morning Gets Here,
Just love when morning gets here,Because i can send aGreat Big Good Morning sms to my beloved.What a lovely way to start my day.Very Good Morning.
{""}__{""},*,¤,*,¤,
{""}__{""},*,¤,*,¤,( ¤ APPY,*,¤,{__}""{__},*,¤,*,¤,Göööööööööööd||"""\/"""|||| ..
When Yõu Arise In The Mõrning, Think Of What A Precious Privilege It Is
When yõu arise in the mõrning, think of what a precious privilege it isto ße alive � to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. —Marcus ..
|"""| |"""| ,,,.-._.-.
|"""| |"""| ,,,.-._.-.| |,/\,| ISH "-._.-"|_____/\____|;;;;;;;;;;;;;\"'\,/"'/;;;;;.-._.-. \,/ /ou. "-._.-"/// ..
Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes
Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes, When It Comes It’s Already Today! In Hunt Of Beautiful Tomorrow, Lets Not Waste The Wonderful Today.”
Excuse Me, Do You Mind If I Stare At You For A Minute? I Want To Remember Your Face For My Dreams.
Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.Good Morning
Bacha: Maa, Me Jannat Me Jaun Ga.
Bacha: Maa, Me Jannat Me Jaun ga.Maa: Beta Jannat Me Jana Itna Asan Nahi Hai.Beta: Maan Aap Mere Hath Per Aag Ka Angara Rakh Den.Maa: Nahi Beta Me Aisa ..
No comments:
Post a Comment