In This Life, There Are Too Many Adventures And So Little Time To Enjoy All Of Them. Not For You. You Have Always Jumped In; Head First, With So Much Fire And Grit. Life’s An Endless Adventure With You Beside Me.
In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. Not for you. You have always jumped in; head first, with so much fire ..
Happy Birthday To The Best Person On Earth
May you always have dreams, May love is what your heart will feel, May you never have worries and fears, Happy birthday to the best person on earth, Today ..
I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......MUN CHAHI KHUSHI ..
Today Is So Important To Everyone Who Knows You And Who Loves The Amazing Person You Are. On Your Birthday And Always, You're Wished Everything Wonderful!
Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful!I ..
I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.
I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you ..
No comments:
Post a Comment