As This Is Your Birthday,
As this is your birthday,I pray to Allah to fulfill every desire of yours,And bless you with whatever you deserve!Happy Birthday!
With Each Year, I’ll Love You More.
With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. Happy ..
From The Minute I Saw You, I Was Hooked. Your Eyes, Your Smile, All Of It… Perfect! I Am So Glad To Be Able To Call You My Girlfriend.
From the minute I saw you, I was hooked. Your eyes, your smile, all of it… perfect! I am so glad to be able to call you my girlfriend. Happy birthday!
A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends; Here Is Wishing You Great Happiness, A Joy That Never Ends.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment