Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Alone I Can Say! - Birthday SMS Message

Alone I can Say!
But Together We Can Talk!

Alone I can SMILE!
But Together We Can LAUGH

Alone I Can Enjoy!
But Together We Can Celebrate!

Thats The BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP!

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EACH OTHER!

“To my sweet & loving friends”


Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,


Thofe Main Tujhy Aj Mein Dil Deti Hun,Yeh Haseen Mukka Gawanna Nhi Chahta Hun,Apny Dil Ki Baat Tumhare Samane Batlata Hoon,Aurr Tumhry Janam Din Ki Shubh ..



Each New Day May Reminds You Many


Each new day may reminds you manythings, to do but one thing above all.Bring such a joy to others through your,Care and Love , that you are just a kindof ..



I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you ..



May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.


May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. I am Wishing you Happy Birthday



You Are The Pride Of My Life,


You are the pride of my life,You are my only strength,Grandpa you have always been there,Being true and no pretend,I love you, Happy Birthday Grandfathe



You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .