Monday, 9 September 2013

I Went To A Yoga Class Today And The Instructor Told Me To Only Do What I Felt Comfortable Doing And Then She Gave Me A Yoga Mat.


Kid: Aunty Mummy Nay Cheeni Maangi Hai


Kid: Aunty Mummy Nay cheeni Maangi Hai Aunty: cheeni Detay Huway,Acha Aur kya kaha Mummy Nay? Kid: Ager Wo kameeni Na Day, Tou Pinky Aunty say ..



I've Been Married For Thirty Years And Buying Diamonds For The Same Woman - And I'm Still In Love With Her.


I've been married for thirty years and buying diamonds for the same woman - and I'm still in love with her.If my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me !



A Doctor Got A Call From A Woman, "My Husband Just Swallowed The Aspirins, What Shall I Do?"


A doctor got a call from a woman, "My husband just swallowed the aspirins, what shall I do?"The doctor replied, "Give him a headache, what ..



1 Halki Si Muskuraht Hazaaron Dil Jeet Skti Hai,Zara Hass K To Dekye


1 halki si Muskuraht hazaaron dil jeet skti hai,Zara hass k to dekye ,,,,/////,,,, (@ .. @) () aay haye! aapne to Mehfil ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .