Thursday, 28 November 2013

Marriage Is Best Rélation Between Màn And Women In Which Indépéndence Is Equal, D Dépéndénce Mutual And Tha Obligation Réciprocal...


Like The Wind Loves Dry Autumn Leaves


Like the wind loves, Dry autumn leaves. Let us frolic in between, Breezes for another year. I love you.



Happy Birthday To The


Happy Birthday to themost lovable and adorablestar on this planet.May your birthday bring yougood luck to last for the whole year.Happy birthday to you..!!



Even After All This While,


Even after all this while,Nothing warms me like your smile.Happy Anniversary!!



I"M Sending This Bóuquet Of Lóve To Sày That


I"M Sending This Bóuquet Of Lóve To Sày ThatI Lóve Yóu Só Much Sweety%%%%Î%%%%%%%LÛV%%%%%U%%) / (| / |(___)



Tum Hasti Ho Mujhe Hasane Ke Liye


Tum hasti ho mujhe hasane ke liyeTum roti ho mujhe rulane ke liyeTum ek bar rooth kar to dekhoMar jaoun ga tumhein manane ke liye



Women Marry Men Hoping They Will Change;


Women marry men hoping they will change;And men marry women hoping they will not.Unfortunately, it happens in contrast and as result, both of them get ..



Let’s Celebrate Our Anniversary And Raise A Toast To Our Togetherness. Sweetheart, I Cherish The Memories That I Share With You.


Let’s celebrate our anniversary and raise a toast to our togetherness. Sweetheart, I cherish the memories that I share with you.Happy anniversary to ..



Nothing In This World Could


Nothing in this world Couldever be As wonderful as thelove You’ve given me Yourlove makes my days so very bright,just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband). ..



When I See You Two Together


When I see you two togetherI thanks God for blessing me soYou are the best mom and dad everThat’s all I want you to knowHappy Anniversary.



When A Year Is Dead, A Year Is Born...


When a year is dead, a year is born...When poverty diminishes, riches overflows...When sadness is gone, happiness is all that you have...When stupidity ..



ThAt SpeCial DAy Is HeRe AGain..!!


ThAt speCial dAy is heRe aGain..!!ThE dAy wE tOok ouR vOws..!!yOu wEre juSt As speCial tOo mE tOdAy..!!As yOu still gEt mE arOuseD..!!HaPpy AnnivErsary ..



Amongst The Million Unresolved Questions About The Reasons Of Human Existence, I’ve Got The Answer To Mine – You.


Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.



This Day Is A Great Day In Your Life.


This day is a great day in your life.you are a couple which is formed bythe best of great affection and love.May you live like that for all the upcomingyears ..



I’ll Always Remember The Day I Married You,


I’ll always remember the day I married you,Without you my love, my beauty,I dont know what I would do.Thanks for being darling wifeHappy Anniversary



Chains Do Not Hold A Marriage Together. It Is Threads, Hundreds Of Tiny Threads, Which Few People Together Through The Years.


Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which few people together through the years.Happy Wedding Anniversary!



Since I Met You, My Life Has Never Been The Same.


Since I met you, my life has never been the same.Thanks for making it better and happier.I love you and Happy Anniversary, hubby!I thank God for giving ..



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



Barish Ki Tarha Tujh Py Barasti Rahen Khusyan


barish ki tarha tujh py barasti rahen khusyanhar bond tere dil se har ek gham ko mita dy(==== ameen =====)



May You Rock Each Other's Life At All Times; And Your Love And Liking For Each Other Grow With Each Passing Day!


May you rock each other's life at all times; and your love and liking for each other grow with each passing day!Happy wedding anniversary to a wonderful ..



Happy 1st Anniversary


Happy 1st anniversaryfor my wife, red rose for lovering for love, best gift for lovemeans love forever. Happy Anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .