I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.
I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!
Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,
Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..
It Is Just Another Day, But This One Is The Best Day Of The Year, Because It Is Your Birthday.
It is just another day, but this one is the best day of the year, because it is your birthday.Happy Birthday, my Love!
My Birthday Wish Is Like My Love,
My birthday wish is like my love,For it will stay with youThrough all the happy days ahead,Just as with loves will, too.Because my birthday wish for youIs ..
No comments:
Post a Comment