Friday, 17 January 2014

BeautiFool, - april fool SMS Message


The Time Since I Have Met U, I Have Realized That A Friend Like You Is Worth Million Dollars...


The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars... So, if u dont mind...... Can I sell you?



When Are You Going To Marry Me? I Can Live Without You. I Love You Dear, Marry Me Within This Month Otherwise I Will Die.


When are you going to marry me? I can live without you. I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged ..



Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge Door,


Jab Tum is Duniya se jaoge Door,Kahin ek naya Janam paoge,Is Baar ghalti se jo hua so hua,Mujhe yaqeen hai Agli Baar,,,Lambi Poonch k sath Aaoge...;-pHappy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .